WAN Dynamics is excited to announce DynaSASE, a new way for branch office and work-from-anywhere users to securely connect to essential business applications. DynaSASE melds managed cloud based next-generation firewall capabilities, cloud access security broker and remote user access with our already popular DynaWAN offering.
As we enter a new era for connectivity, securing the network wherever users access it is no longer optional, it’s a requirement. Also very relevant is rapid adoption of the cloud and needing to connect to legacy applications in datacenter not to mention newer public cloud hosted, SaaS based apps. In security circles, a posture of zero trust is the only way to handle users and apps strewn across work from anywhere, branch office, cloud and datacenter.
Market analysts named the means to
handle secure connectivity across such a broad spectrum Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) in 2019.
SASE is a network architecture that combines next generation WAN capabilities with cloud-native security functions like secure web gateways, cloud access security brokers, firewalls, and zero-trust network access. WAN Dynamics has been deploying these types of solutions since founding the company by leveraging many best of breed technology stacks and integrating them.
- Secure Connectivity from Anywhere - DynaSASE enables users to securely connect to corporate resources no matter where they are be it in the office, on the road or working from home.
- Identity Driven - With identity based access controls, one can classify and contextualize users, devices and groups then set appropriate application access level to accommodate the most strict security needs.
- Securing Internet and Cloud Access - SASE affords the functionality to create well defined security policy at the edge and in the cloud to defend against the worst cyber threats.
- Cost Reduction - Leveraging SASE helps reduce costly layers of complexity from managed routers to firewalls and user access gateways to collapse them into a Secure Network as a Service (SNaaS) model.
- Built for the Cloud - SASE is perfectly suited for securing access to cloud applications and optimizing traffic to them.